It is with great disappointment the decision has been made to postpone the Allflex Coast to Coast Herd tour until March 2022, due to the recent change in covid levels. The decision was not made lightly.
The decision to postpone the tour has been made in consultation with the NZ Herefords’ executive, staff and major sponsors. Due to the fantastic response the tour could not be held within the guidelines of Level 2. Even if the level changes prior to the beginning of the tour, the inevitable media attention would be detrimental to the breed should we proceed, when so many other events have been cancelled.
We are fortunate to have amazing sponsors who are willing to roll their support over to 2022 so the cost of postponement is minimal. All registrations will be refunded at your request by emailing Christine: email@example.com with your bank details prior to the 31st March. Alternatively should you wish to leave your registration fee in the Herd tour’s bank account for next year, please send an email confirming. Please note all the tour accommodation has been cancelled by the committee.